Job role insights
No Experience Needed
1 - 2 Years
Laborer is responsible for performing manual labor on all phases of construction including demolition, substructure, and superstructure using various types of tools.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Clean and prepare construction site according to specific project.
- Build or take apart bracing, barricades, forms, scaffolding, and temporary structures.
- Assist with building, setting, and stripping of framework.
- Assist in the placement, pouring, leveling, and finishing of concrete.
- Use of basic tools and power equipment.
- Strip decking.
- Perform steel and concrete beam erection.
- Follow all Company policies and OSHA/MSHA regulations for a safe working environment.
- Follow direction of Foreman as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or jobsite.
- Report any problems to the Foreman, Superintendent, Safety Manager, or Human Resources Manager.
- Other duties as assigned per supervisor.
- Regular and predictable attendance at assigned times is required.
Skill & Experience
- Must be at least 18 years in age or older.
- Must pass post-offer employment drug testing, medical exams, and physical agilities testing.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers and/or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Individuals are required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by OSHA and/or MSHA.
Interested in this job?
300 days left to apply