Job role insights
High School Diploma
1 - 2 Years
Housekeeping Department is in charge of upholding the hotel’s cleanliness standards for all our guest rooms and common areas. Applicants must be able to work efficiently under time constraints, be able to work with cleaning & laundry chemicals, and be able to lift, push and pull 25-50 pounds frequently.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs cleaning duties in all guest areas and back of house.
- Provides great customer service
- Ensures housekeeping departmental standards are followed.
- Responds timely to guests’ special requests for miscellaneous items like cribs, cots, extra towels, etc.
- Maintains inventory of necessary supplies.
- Reports necessary maintenance items.
- Follows departmental policies and procedures.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
Skill & Experience
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Previous housekeeping experience a plus, but not necessary.
- Reliable Transportation
Interested in this job?
300 days left to apply