Job role insights
$500 - $800/week
1 - 2 Years
Available in over 4,000 cities in the U.S, DoorDash connects local businesses and local drivers (called Dashers) with opportunities to earn, work, and live.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Choose your own hours: When and where you work is totally up to you.
- Freedom to dash anywhere: Deliver near your home or in a city you’re just visiting.
- Easy to get started: Don’t worry about car inspections or vehicle restrictions. Just sign up and receive everything you need to start earning.
- Receive deliveries right away: Once approved, log on to the Dasher app to receive nearby orders immediately.
- Know how much you’ll make: Clear and concise pay model lets you know the minimum amount you will make before accepting any order
- Don’t wait for pay: Get paid the same day you dash, automatically and with no deposit fee – ever.
- Earn extra money for your goals: Achieve your short-term goals or long-term dreams by driving or biking with DoorDash.
Skill & Experience
- 18 or older
- Any car, scooter, or bicycle (in select cities)
- Driver’s license number
- Social security number (only in the US)
- Final Step: consent to a background check
Interested in this job?
298 days left to apply