Job role insights
$1,000 - $1,500/week
No Experience Needed
The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for selling furniture, mattresses, and home décor through outstanding customer service in a fast-paced furniture Retail Sales environment. Sales Experience is a plus, but No Sales Experience necessary to apply!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Interacting and assisting customers in a furniture retail sales environment.
- Determining needs and advising customers on their purchases.
- Assisting customers through direct action or by supporting coworkers.
- Demonstrating effective closing skills.
- Accurately entering information in the point-of-sale system.
- Handling customer purchase paperwork and tracking orders.
- Communicating with customers after the sale.
- Working with team members to provide the best guest experience.
- Contributing positively to the Sales Team to attain sales goals.
- Communicating effectively with other employees.
- Helping to maintain a clean, orderly working environment.
- Other duties as assigned, essential or otherwise.
Skill & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Retail, Sales, or Customer Service experience preferred
- Basic computer skills.
- Cheerful, friendly, professional demeanor.
- Ability to work retail hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language.
Interested in this job?
300 days left to apply